We offer a free network evaluation for any business! This evaluation involves an on site visit most of the time and consist of a detailed report after the evaluation. We can take a look at everything from security, to the specs of every computer in your business. The amount of detail is really up to you.
What does our Network Evaluation include?
A skilled and certified technician will come on site and do a high-level assessment of all your network equipment. By default our technician checks and assesses the following:
- Wireless Security
- Firewall/Internet Security
- Age of computers
- Computer performance based on specs and age
- Your business’s daily workflow and how technology integrates into your work flow
- Email technology, speed and security
- Industry standard compliance
- Updates/Patches for both computers and servers
- Question your staff about recent or daily computer problems/issues
- Website speed and up time
- Internet Speed and cost
- Program versions
- How mobile users operate if you have any
- and More!
Upon completion, we will be able to:
- Provide a complete inventory of your entire network including all servers, workstations, printers, and their specifications.
- Pinpoint any security vulnerabilities in your anti-malware, firewalls, web and SPAM protection.
- Provide feedback on your disaster recovery options including lapses in data backup, power-outages and down-time.
- Make suggestions based on your business growth needs by assessing your current configuration and equipment and determining if it’s sufficient or if there are areas that need to be updated.
Once we document all the information and finish our network evaluation, we will build a custom report that makes sense to you and explains it in terms anyone can understand. It will include all the data gathered during the visit and what needs improvement (if anything), more effective work flows and if your company is cloud ready.
Contact us today to find out more information and to schedule an appointment!